Mischief PR brought in to handle comms for Ella's Kitchen
One of the UK's fastest growing companies, Ella's Kitchen, has retained Mischief PR to handle its comms.
Ella’s Kitchen: Mischief to handle its PR
Ella’s Kitchen manufactures food for children aged six months to six years and focuses on healthy living and convenience.
The premium, organic baby food range was started by Ella’s father, Paul Lindlay, in 2006 and now turns over around £30m and has an 11 per cent share of the UK baby food market.
In 2010, Ella’s Kitchen was ranked 14th in The Sunday Times 2010 Fast Track Business 100.
With a six-figure budget, Mischief will aim to highlight Ella’s Kitchen’s growth to consumers and will be handling issues and reputation management for the brand.
Mischief won the account following a four-way pitch and will report to head of Making Friends (global marketing director) at Ella's Kitchen, Nicole McDonnell.
Sales of Ella’s Kitchen products increased 73.5 per cent in 2010 and the brand has set its sights on becoming the first global premium food brand for young people.
Ella’s Kitchen has also set a goal improve the health of the nation’s children by getting one million children eating its products twice a week by summer 2012.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...