Mischief PR brought in to handle comms for Ella's Kitchen
One of the UK's fastest growing companies, Ella's Kitchen, has retained Mischief PR to handle its comms.
Ella’s Kitchen: Mischief to handle its PR
Ella’s Kitchen manufactures food for children aged six months to six years and focuses on healthy living and convenience.
The premium, organic baby food range was started by Ella’s father, Paul Lindlay, in 2006 and now turns over around £30m and has an 11 per cent share of the UK baby food market.
In 2010, Ella’s Kitchen was ranked 14th in The Sunday Times 2010 Fast Track Business 100.
With a six-figure budget, Mischief will aim to highlight Ella’s Kitchen’s growth to consumers and will be handling issues and reputation management for the brand.
Mischief won the account following a four-way pitch and will report to head of Making Friends (global marketing director) at Ella's Kitchen, Nicole McDonnell.
Sales of Ella’s Kitchen products increased 73.5 per cent in 2010 and the brand has set its sights on becoming the first global premium food brand for young people.
Ella’s Kitchen has also set a goal improve the health of the nation’s children by getting one million children eating its products twice a week by summer 2012.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Middlesex
- Insight Analyst - Financial Client-side Elizabeth Norman International £22000 - £27000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Marketing - London Designer Outlet Realm in the region of £60k, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England