P&G launches six new Facebook stores
Procter & Gamble in the US has has launched six new Facebook stores for its Tide, Gillette, Olay, Gain, CoverGirl, Luvs and Febreze brands.
It follows the launch of a pilot store last year selling a mix of 29 P&G products, which it did in association with Amazon. Interesting move, but you have to wonder why it hasn't tweaked its offer on Facebook to have some point of difference for fans.
Continue reading this post on The Wall
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Art Director Major Players negotiable, Leamington Spa
- Digital Project Manager Profiles Creative £35000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London