Media Week Awards Agency of the Year category changes entry process
One of the most hotly contested categories from the Media Week Awards, Agency of the Year, has changed its entry process for this year's event.
Media Week Awards: Agency of the Year category has changed
As part of the changes to the Media Week Awards, which will allow the event to best represent the evolving industry, media agencies are no longer automatically shortlisted for the Agency of the Year title as a result of the number of other awards they win.
Instead, agencies have to enter this category once they have submitted entries to at least two other categories.
A shortlist is then compiled before a panel of judges assess live presentations from all the competing agencies.
Those companies shortlisted after this process will be asked to supply a written entry, detailing evidence of financial success, client retention and acquisition, and work that shows great media thinking and development of the agency's brand, business and talent base. The judges will also look for each agency’s contribution to the wider media sector.
Closing date for entries is tomorrow (Tuesday 20 June), while the Media Week Awards take place on Thursday 27 October at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane.
To find out more about the Media Week Awards 2011, click here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Integrated Designer (Marketing) Premier Media £35,000 pa, Central London