Microsoft Ad Exchange opens in UK
Microsoft has declared its real-time bidding (RTB) Ad Exchange "open for business" in the UK and Netherlands following its successful launch in the US in April.
Microsoft Advertising: launches the Exchange in the UK
Microsoft's Ad Exchange hands advertisers and publishers the ability to buy and sell digital inventory through an automated RTB auction on a cost-per-impression basis.
Dennis Buchheim, general manager of scale display at Microsoft, said the roll-out will be extended further to include Canada, France and Germany in the coming months.
In addition, the company announced that all Windows Phone 7 in-app ad inventory is now available globally via the Microsoft Advertising Exchange for Mobile.
Buchheim said: "We've seen very encouraging results so far in the US. Advertisers are seeing improved ROI on their campaigns, while publishers are achieving higher yields on their inventory – all in an open, premium marketplace.
Microsoft has also unveiled an interactive ad platform for the Kinect Xbox 360, which it claims will transform TV advertising into a service controlled by voice and gesture commands.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Design Manager Stopgap £80000 per annum, South East England
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...