WPP launches global audience buying platform Xaxis
WPP, the communications giant, has launched a new global audience buying platform Xaxis to combine its data and technology resources with the trading leverage of its GroupM agencies.
Rob Norman: chief executive of GroupM Interaction
WPP said Xaxis will allow GroupM clients to deliver targeted advertising to global audiences more effectively than ever before by using the "world’s largest pool of audience profiles" and reaching more touchpoints than any other solution.
Xaxis will combine the audience buying capabilities that have been developed separately in various parts of GroupM and WPP Digital including B3, targ.ad, GoldNetwork, GroupM DSP and the GroupM Marketplace.
Rob Norman, chief executive of GroupM Interaction, said: "Over the past three years we have made significant investment in our demand-side buying capabilities across North America and key European markets.
"We are pleased to combine that knowledge and expertise into the industry's first, completely self-contained audience buying solution."
Xaxis will aim to offer GroupM clients products that will help them generate brand awareness, engage with customers and drive action across a range of digital media channels with a measurable return on investment.
Norman said: "As a proprietary platform, Xaxis is able to better protect client data, more effectively integrate real-time bidding with search and more seamlessly execute campaigns across multiple media owners and digital platforms."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...