WPP launches global audience buying platform Xaxis
WPP, the communications giant, has launched a new global audience buying platform Xaxis to combine its data and technology resources with the trading leverage of its GroupM agencies.
Rob Norman: chief executive of GroupM Interaction
WPP said Xaxis will allow GroupM clients to deliver targeted advertising to global audiences more effectively than ever before by using the "world’s largest pool of audience profiles" and reaching more touchpoints than any other solution.
Xaxis will combine the audience buying capabilities that have been developed separately in various parts of GroupM and WPP Digital including B3, targ.ad, GoldNetwork, GroupM DSP and the GroupM Marketplace.
Rob Norman, chief executive of GroupM Interaction, said: "Over the past three years we have made significant investment in our demand-side buying capabilities across North America and key European markets.
"We are pleased to combine that knowledge and expertise into the industry's first, completely self-contained audience buying solution."
Xaxis will aim to offer GroupM clients products that will help them generate brand awareness, engage with customers and drive action across a range of digital media channels with a measurable return on investment.
Norman said: "As a proprietary platform, Xaxis is able to better protect client data, more effectively integrate real-time bidding with search and more seamlessly execute campaigns across multiple media owners and digital platforms."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)