Graham Duff resurfaces at Miroma
Graham Duff, the former EMEA president for Interpublic's Mediabrands division, has resurfaced as European managing director of Miroma after 18 months' sabbatical.
Graham Duff: appointed European managing director at Miroma
Duff left his position at Mediabrands, where he was responsible for the European activities of UM, Initiative and IPM, in November 2009.
Media barter company Miroma will benefit from Duff’s nearly 20 years of media agency and media owner experience, which started at Zenith Media in 1993.
He went on to become chief executive of Granada Enterprises in 2001 and played an integral part in the merger with Carlton and the subsequent creation of ITV plc.'
In his new role, Duff will be tasked with maintaining Miroma’s growth across Europe, with a specific focus on developing the UK.
Miroma works with brand owners, media owners and agencies to offset some advertising space with products and services. These products and services are then traded for use in promotions or sold on in new, untested markets.
The company claims this then enables clients to try out new distribution channels and reach new customers.
Miroma has been the only media company to feature in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 rankings for the past three consecutive years. The company recently launched in Australia, backed by Australian cricketer Shane Warne.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London