William Grant calls review for Hendricks gin
William Grant & Sons, the distiller, is looking for an agency to handle digital work for its Hendrick's gin brand.
Hendricks is reviewing ad account
The company has approached a number of agencies, and a shortlist is due to be finalised later this month.
The move comes as William Grant & Sons looks to provide greater investment into the Hendrick’s brand.
Currently the brand does not have a retained agency working on its digital communications and instead has used agencies to create campaigns on a project basis.
That situation is now expected to change, bringing it in line with other William Grant & Sons-owned brands, such as Glenfiddich, which works with Leagas Delaney, and Glenmorangie, which last year appointed WCRS&Co to oversee its global account.
Historically, the bulk of Hendrick’s marketing has focused on experiential activity. In January the brand kicked off an "adventure-themed" marketing campaign that gave consumers the opportunity to "have afternoon tea with a legend of adventure", such as the round-the-world yachtsman Sir Chay Blyth.
As Hendrick’s is, peculiarly for a gin, distilled in Scotland, the brand positions itself as a "gin made oddly", and is manufactured in a dark brown apothecary-style bottle.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...