Lego and Hasbro sign up for Netmums blog network
Netmums, the UK parenting site, has launched a Parent Bloggers Network to give brands an opportunity to interact with its audience based on their interests.
Netmums launches Parent Blogging Network
The Parent Bloggers Network, which launched today, will allow brands to target parent bloggers on their sites directly, giving them the opportunity to gives bloggers paid-product reviews or ask them for their product feedback.
Lego Games and Hasbro are the first brands to make use of the network to reach parent bloggers.
Siobhan Freegard, co-founder of Netmums, said: "Parenting bloggers have long complained that brands do not understand how to engage with them, often giving little thought to the age of their children or their particular living situation when offering them products to review or technology to engage with.
"We are launching the Parent Bloggers Network in response to these issues, to allow brands and bloggers to understand each other better and to interact in a new and mutually beneficial way."
Netmums launched in 2000 and claims to have over one million members in the UK.
Rival site Mumsnet is also expanding the opportunities for brands to interact with the parenting community, with its new Gransnet site.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...