Dairylea calls review of £3 million advertising account
Kraft Foods is holding a review of the £3 million advertising account for its Dairylea cheese brand.
Dairylea...£3 million ad review
The company is understood to have shortlisted a number of agencies to pitch for the business, including long-term incumbent JWT London.
JWT has worked on Dairylea’s advertising activity for more than 15 years, creating campaigns across the company’s product portfolio, which includes Dunkers, Bites, Strip Cheese and Cheese Spreads.
The agency’s most recent campaign for the brand launched last year, and introduced the new strapline: "It’s good to be free". The campaign included a TV ad that showed a group of children sharing a picnic in a field.
Earlier this year, Dairy Crest revealed plans to launch a new cheese product called Chedds, which will go into direct competition with Dairylea. In February, VCCP was appointed to handle the advertising for the new brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London