Home Office ignites Frank pitch
The Home Office is holding a digital review to find an agency to work on its drugs awareness initiative, Talk to Frank.
Frank... digital review
The appointed agency will handle all of Talk To Frank’s digital activity including developing its website and mobile advertising.
Profero has previously handled digital advertising for Talk To Frank, although work on the business has ceased over recent months. The agency won the business to in May 2008 following a competitive pitch.
The agency was responsible for creating a digital campaign offering teenagers advice on the use of cocaine. It also aimed to show teenagers the hard reality of using drugs.
Talk to Frank’s advertising account is handled by COI roster agency Mother London. Most recently, the agency created ads starring a fictional dog called Pablo, who was used as a "mule" to carry cocaine by drug dealers. Peep Show actor and comedian David Mitchell was used as the dog’s voice. The ads aimed to deter teenagers from using cocaine showing the darker side of the drug such as very fast heart rate.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...