Alain Damond joins Initiative to manage G14 brief
Initiative has appointed Alain Damond to the newly created role of worldwide managing director for its G14 region.
Alain Damond: joining Initiative
Damond will be based in London and report to Eric Bader, the president of G14 and chief strategy officer, worldwide, of Initiative.
As part of Initiative's worldwide management team, Damond will be responsible for working with chief executives in leading new business within the G14 region, which includes the UK, Germany, France and China, and developing organic growth plans for both local and multi-market clients.
Damond joins from Ogilvy EMEA where he worked for 13 years, most recently as a managing partner, leading on new business. He also ran OgilvyOne in Paris and worked at Ogilvy Interactive.
Bader said: "Alain brings with him international experience in direct, digital media, creative and management of major clients, which will prove invaluable as we look to roll out communications solutions for clients across the G14 cluster."
Damond added: "Initiative is making bold and brave moves with its cluster structure and performance-led approach to communications. I believe these will deliver real business benefits for clients, and set Initiative apart from its competitors."
Initiative created its new global structure earlier this year. The G14 group is one that it considers contains high-potential markets.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire