Mary Portas registers Queen of Shops trademark
Mary Portas, the retail-marketing consultant, could be launching her own range of branded goods following the registration of a number of trademarks with the Intellectual Property Office (IPO).
Mary Portas: registers Mary Queen of Shops as trademark
Portas’ company, Yellow Door, has registered the names "Mary", "Mary Portas" and "Mary Queen of Shops" with a range of goods categories.
Her trademarks cover a range of product categories, including electrical goods, toiletries and skin care, advertising and promotional services, clothing and footwear, jewellery, leather goods and action figures.
Portas has registered the name "Mary Portas" with two logos, one that shows her signature and another that spells her name in bold capital letters. The "Mary" trademark also has an image attached to it.
Portas was appointed in May by the Government to head the review of the UK’s high streets, while Yellow Door was appointed by Westfield to handle the advertising for its West London and Stratford City sites in March.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...