Bulmers signs up Plan B to launch cider variant
Bulmers, the cider brand, is launching a multimillion-pound marketing campaign featuring musician Plan B to support its new red berries variant, No 17.
Bulmers: cider brand features Plan B in latest marketing campaign
The campaign is called 'Experimenters Wanted' and has been created by Exposure. It features a TV ad supported by outdoor, press, experiential, mobile and social media activity, and runs until the end of the summer.
The activity invites consumers to get involved with creative experiments through its Facebook "hub". The TV ad shows a group of people who have already taken part in one of the brand’s experiments, in which they were invited to view a gig without knowing the headliner was Plan B.
The TV ad has been created by St Luke’s and media buying is being handled by MediaVest.
The activity will culminate with an experiential area on London’s South Bank in August – the Bulmers Cider Garden v.1. Consumers will be invited in to the area to be entertained by "top music artists", curated by DJ Rob Da Bank.
Gareth Turner, senior brand manager, Bulmers, said: "We are excited by the prospect of launching Bulmers No 17 with such an innovative and integrated marketing campaign.
"We are seeking UK consumers with an experimental spirit to join us in a series of fun activities across the country.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...