Gü kicks off search for DM agency
Gü is hunting for an agency to handle its direct marketing business, following its rebrand as Gü Puds.
Gu: 'give in' TV campaign
The Noble Desserts Holdings brand has approached agencies directly for the business.
DDB currently handles Gü's advertising account. The agency picked up the business in a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) at the end of last year.
In May Gü launched a £2m national TV ad campaign, its first for the small screen and its biggest investment to date, created by DDB UK.
The campaign relaunched the pudding company under one name, Gü Puds, consolidating both its dessert brands – Gü Chocolate Puds and Frü Fruity Puds.
The ad used the 'Give in to Gü' strapline and featured consequence-free everyday temptations, such as un-popped bubble wrap and a Gü pudding.
Gü was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...