BBH to take over ASOS ad account
ASOS, the online retailer, has appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty to its advertising account without a pitch.
ASOS: appointed BBH
The company previously worked with Mother, but that relationship came to an end in autumn last year.
BBH will now work on a campaign for the brand after a process that was overseen by Claire Dobbie, the brand's marketing director.
The retailer does not operate on a retained agency basis, opting instead to assign shops on a project-by-project basis.
ASOS also works with Independents United on its digital work and the media agency Carat. Last year, James Hart, the ASOS e-commerce director, used Twitter to ask for digital agency recommendations.
Recent work for the brand included a series of idents by Mother promoting its sponsorship Britain's Next Top Model for Living TV.
The online retailer, which is estimated to have 5.2 million unique visitors a month, is one of the fastest-growing internet fashion outlets.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London