BBH to take over ASOS ad account
ASOS, the online retailer, has appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty to its advertising account without a pitch.
ASOS: appointed BBH
The company previously worked with Mother, but that relationship came to an end in autumn last year.
BBH will now work on a campaign for the brand after a process that was overseen by Claire Dobbie, the brand's marketing director.
The retailer does not operate on a retained agency basis, opting instead to assign shops on a project-by-project basis.
ASOS also works with Independents United on its digital work and the media agency Carat. Last year, James Hart, the ASOS e-commerce director, used Twitter to ask for digital agency recommendations.
Recent work for the brand included a series of idents by Mother promoting its sponsorship Britain's Next Top Model for Living TV.
The online retailer, which is estimated to have 5.2 million unique visitors a month, is one of the fastest-growing internet fashion outlets.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London