BBH to take over ASOS ad account
ASOS, the online retailer, has appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty to its advertising account without a pitch.
ASOS: appointed BBH
The company previously worked with Mother, but that relationship came to an end in autumn last year.
BBH will now work on a campaign for the brand after a process that was overseen by Claire Dobbie, the brand's marketing director.
The retailer does not operate on a retained agency basis, opting instead to assign shops on a project-by-project basis.
ASOS also works with Independents United on its digital work and the media agency Carat. Last year, James Hart, the ASOS e-commerce director, used Twitter to ask for digital agency recommendations.
Recent work for the brand included a series of idents by Mother promoting its sponsorship Britain's Next Top Model for Living TV.
The online retailer, which is estimated to have 5.2 million unique visitors a month, is one of the fastest-growing internet fashion outlets.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Studio Manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...