Barratt Developments retains LBi on digital account
Barratt Developments, the UK property development company, has retained LBi on its digital account after a pitch.
Barratt: LBi holds on to digital account
LBi retained the account following a five-way pitch. It will continue to be the lead digital agency for its flagship brand Barratt Homes, and David Wilson Homes and Ward Homes.
The agency will be responsible for strategy, research, web design and build, user experience, technical development, CRM, content and social media. It will also devise a next-generation digital platform that will enhance the way in which new homes are bought and sold.
LBi has worked with Barratt Developments for three years. Barratt currently focuses the bulk of its marketing budget on press and radio campaigns, but is now keen to step up its online activity.
In September 2009, Barratt appointed Publicis London to handle its consolidated advertising account, following a pitch against CHI & Partners, McCann Erickson and VCCP.
Jeremy Hipkiss, marketing director at Barratt Developments, said: "Digital is central to our vision and strategy for creating a new and engaging way for customers to experience our products online."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...