Barratt Developments retains LBi on digital account
Barratt Developments, the UK property development company, has retained LBi on its digital account after a pitch.
Barratt: LBi holds on to digital account
LBi retained the account following a five-way pitch. It will continue to be the lead digital agency for its flagship brand Barratt Homes, and David Wilson Homes and Ward Homes.
The agency will be responsible for strategy, research, web design and build, user experience, technical development, CRM, content and social media. It will also devise a next-generation digital platform that will enhance the way in which new homes are bought and sold.
LBi has worked with Barratt Developments for three years. Barratt currently focuses the bulk of its marketing budget on press and radio campaigns, but is now keen to step up its online activity.
In September 2009, Barratt appointed Publicis London to handle its consolidated advertising account, following a pitch against CHI & Partners, McCann Erickson and VCCP.
Jeremy Hipkiss, marketing director at Barratt Developments, said: "Digital is central to our vision and strategy for creating a new and engaging way for customers to experience our products online."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London