Molson Coors launches Animee to attract female drinkers
Molson Coors has unveiled two new beer brands - Animee, the brewer's first lager that specifically target female consumers, and premium product Carling Chrome.
Lager drinkers: Molson Coors launches Animee for female consumers
Animee is less gassy and lighter tasting than traditional beers and will come in three varieties – standard, rose and citrus. As first revealed by Marketing two years ago, the standard version of the beer will be clear while the flavoured variants are coloured.
Molson Coors has spent two-and-a-half years and £1m on researching women's relationship with beer and the potential for new products through the BitterSweet Partnership, its unit set up to encourage more women to drink beer.
Selling across the off and on trade in 275ml bottles, the beer will go on sale in August.
At the same it will launch premium beer Carling Chrome, a 4.8% lager which will be sold in 330ml bottles.
Chrome is aimed at drinkers who want more flavour or a product more suited to a BBQ or dinner. The launch will be supported by outdoor ads in October.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...