O2 reviews multimillion-pound DM account
O2 is reviewing its direct marketing account, which is held by Archibald Ingall Stretton.
O2: invites pitches for its direct marketing account
AIS has been invited to repitch for the business. The agency has worked on the account since 2003, when it was then worth £24m.
The pitch is being handled by the AAR. O2 said it would be asking agencies about their ability to "create compelling and direct ways of engaging with its brand and promoting its products and services, leveraging both digital and traditional channels together."
Sally Cowdry, O2 marketing and consumer director, said: "The pitch is no reflection on the work AIS have been doing for us. From time to time we review our agency relationships to ensure they continue to represent best practice in the industry, and that they best fit our evolving business priorities.
"It’s five years since we last pitched our below-the-line communications and, having recently looked at our media and digital agencies, we believe it’s the right time to ensure we have the best support in our direct marketing."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...