Omnicom second-quarter profits climb 13.1% to $275.1m
Omnicom has reported net income of $275.1m (£170.6m) on revenues of $3.49bn in its second quarter results.
John Wren: president and chief executive of Omnicom
Revenues grew by 14.7% year on year at the US-based holding company behind agency networks such as DDB and OMD, and by 7.2% on an organic basis.
UK revenues were up by 16.8% to $304m, climbing 6.9% on an organic basis.
International revenues grew by 22.7% to $1.72bn, while domestic revenues grew by 7.8% to $1.76bn.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 per annum, Birmingham
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, Cambridge
- Account Director - Retail & Brand Design Agency Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bens, London
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London