Brand Republic Group introduces paid subscription model
Haymarket Business Media has today introduced a digital subscription model across its Brand Republic Group of digital properties.
Brandrepublic.com, Campaignlive.co.uk, Marketingmagazine.co.uk, Mediaweek.co.uk and Prweek.com/uk have implemented metered access to its news services and paid access to its business insight content, including data, analysis and comment.
Users can access 15 news articles across the group over a 30-day period prior to registering. Upon registration, users can access a further five stories, as well as sign up for email bulletins and comment on the site. Registering also gives users access to a five day free trial.
Subsequent access to news content will be for paid subscribers only. Full details of the subscription options can be found on the Group’s subscription pages.
Current subscribers will have been informed via email and customer services are on hand to assist with any difficulties people may have.
Customer services can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...