New Old Spice guy Fabio challenges original hunk to duel
Old Spice's new Italian hunk Fabio has filmed a viral ad challenging original lothario Isaiah Mustafa to a duel.
Old Spice: Fabio challenges Mustafa to a duel in viral
The latest Old Spice ad on YouTube channel, New Old Spice Guy Fabio, features the Italian model and actor mimicking Mustafa's original award-winning ad.
He tells the ladies "Don't look at your man, look at me, your new Old Spice guy Fabio, bla bla bla."
Created by Wieden+Kennedy Portland, Fabio continues to tell viewers, "The old Old Spice guy was no good, he give you diamonds from a clam fish, dumb."
Old Spice introduced Fabio to its ads last week. His first online ad featured him rolling awkwardly on a grand piano and asking women if they like new Old Spice.
Fabio also appeared in a 1996 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter' ad by McCann Erickson New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England