New Old Spice guy Fabio challenges original hunk to duel
Old Spice's new Italian hunk Fabio has filmed a viral ad challenging original lothario Isaiah Mustafa to a duel.
Old Spice: Fabio challenges Mustafa to a duel in viral
The latest Old Spice ad on YouTube channel, New Old Spice Guy Fabio, features the Italian model and actor mimicking Mustafa's original award-winning ad.
He tells the ladies "Don't look at your man, look at me, your new Old Spice guy Fabio, bla bla bla."
Created by Wieden+Kennedy Portland, Fabio continues to tell viewers, "The old Old Spice guy was no good, he give you diamonds from a clam fish, dumb."
Old Spice introduced Fabio to its ads last week. His first online ad featured him rolling awkwardly on a grand piano and asking women if they like new Old Spice.
Fabio also appeared in a 1996 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter' ad by McCann Erickson New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)