New Old Spice guy Fabio challenges original hunk to duel
Old Spice's new Italian hunk Fabio has filmed a viral ad challenging original lothario Isaiah Mustafa to a duel.
Old Spice: Fabio challenges Mustafa to a duel in viral
The latest Old Spice ad on YouTube channel, New Old Spice Guy Fabio, features the Italian model and actor mimicking Mustafa's original award-winning ad.
He tells the ladies "Don't look at your man, look at me, your new Old Spice guy Fabio, bla bla bla."
Created by Wieden+Kennedy Portland, Fabio continues to tell viewers, "The old Old Spice guy was no good, he give you diamonds from a clam fish, dumb."
Old Spice introduced Fabio to its ads last week. His first online ad featured him rolling awkwardly on a grand piano and asking women if they like new Old Spice.
Fabio also appeared in a 1996 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter' ad by McCann Erickson New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham