Yellow Jersey hires former journalist and College Hill partner Christopher Price
Financial and corporate comms consultancy Yellow Jersey has appointed former Financial Times journalist Christopher Price as a consultant.
Dominic Barretto: Yellow Jersey MD targets TMT growth
Price was IT & telecoms correspondent at the FT, before leaving the paper after 11 years to work as editorial director at short-lived dotcom editorial venture EONews in 2000.
He joined City PR firm College Hill as a partner in its telecoms practice in 2005.
Dominic Barretto, MD of Yellow Jersey, said: ‘Christopher brings to Yellow Jersey a depth of media knowledge, as a journalist and PR practitioner, to help give our clients a comprehensive communications service.’
The news comes off the back of the agency’s appointment of Philip Ranger, former head of comms for HIT Entertainment and Sanctuary Group, as a freelance consultant.
Barretto said that the expanded team would enable the agency to grow its telecoms, media and technology (TMT) and software sector portfolio.
As well as working for The Daily Telegraph, Guardian and Sunday Times, Price is the author of The Internet Entrepreneurs, a series of interviews with 13 dotcom pioneers from 1999.
His second book, How To Future Proof Your Business, is due for publication in early 2012.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region