Yellow Jersey hires former journalist and College Hill partner Christopher Price
Financial and corporate comms consultancy Yellow Jersey has appointed former Financial Times journalist Christopher Price as a consultant.
Dominic Barretto: Yellow Jersey MD targets TMT growth
Price was IT & telecoms correspondent at the FT, before leaving the paper after 11 years to work as editorial director at short-lived dotcom editorial venture EONews in 2000.
He joined City PR firm College Hill as a partner in its telecoms practice in 2005.
Dominic Barretto, MD of Yellow Jersey, said: ‘Christopher brings to Yellow Jersey a depth of media knowledge, as a journalist and PR practitioner, to help give our clients a comprehensive communications service.’
The news comes off the back of the agency’s appointment of Philip Ranger, former head of comms for HIT Entertainment and Sanctuary Group, as a freelance consultant.
Barretto said that the expanded team would enable the agency to grow its telecoms, media and technology (TMT) and software sector portfolio.
As well as working for The Daily Telegraph, Guardian and Sunday Times, Price is the author of The Internet Entrepreneurs, a series of interviews with 13 dotcom pioneers from 1999.
His second book, How To Future Proof Your Business, is due for publication in early 2012.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...