Holly Valance joins Foster's Gold push
Foster's Gold, Heineken UK's premium brand extension of its Foster's variant, has signed up Holly Valance to star in its debut ad campaign.
Fosters: Brad and Dan campaign by Adam & Eve
The campaign by Adam & Eve will feature the Australian actress and model and regular Foster's characters, Brad and Dan, in a multi-million pound TV and print campaign.
The activity will break at the end of August.
The ad will continue the lager's 'Good Call' theme and introduce Foster's Gold as the perfect beverage for mixed sex drinking occasions.
Foster's Gold, which is a 4.8% ABV premium bottled lager, went on sale last week.
Heineken rival Molson Coors is also extending its Carling brand into premium bottle lager with the launch of Carling Chrome later in the year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Market Intelligence Executive- Client-side Elizabeth Norman International £28000 - £38000 Per Annum, Brighton
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £35000 - £38000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey