Holly Valance joins Foster's Gold push
Foster's Gold, Heineken UK's premium brand extension of its Foster's variant, has signed up Holly Valance to star in its debut ad campaign.
Fosters: Brad and Dan campaign by Adam & Eve
The campaign by Adam & Eve will feature the Australian actress and model and regular Foster's characters, Brad and Dan, in a multi-million pound TV and print campaign.
The activity will break at the end of August.
The ad will continue the lager's 'Good Call' theme and introduce Foster's Gold as the perfect beverage for mixed sex drinking occasions.
Foster's Gold, which is a 4.8% ABV premium bottled lager, went on sale last week.
Heineken rival Molson Coors is also extending its Carling brand into premium bottle lager with the launch of Carling Chrome later in the year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire