Holly Valance joins Foster's Gold push
Foster's Gold, Heineken UK's premium brand extension of its Foster's variant, has signed up Holly Valance to star in its debut ad campaign.
Fosters: Brad and Dan campaign by Adam & Eve
The campaign by Adam & Eve will feature the Australian actress and model and regular Foster's characters, Brad and Dan, in a multi-million pound TV and print campaign.
The activity will break at the end of August.
The ad will continue the lager's 'Good Call' theme and introduce Foster's Gold as the perfect beverage for mixed sex drinking occasions.
Foster's Gold, which is a 4.8% ABV premium bottled lager, went on sale last week.
Heineken rival Molson Coors is also extending its Carling brand into premium bottle lager with the launch of Carling Chrome later in the year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)