Holly Valance joins Foster's Gold push
Foster's Gold, Heineken UK's premium brand extension of its Foster's variant, has signed up Holly Valance to star in its debut ad campaign.
Fosters: Brad and Dan campaign by Adam & Eve
The campaign by Adam & Eve will feature the Australian actress and model and regular Foster's characters, Brad and Dan, in a multi-million pound TV and print campaign.
The activity will break at the end of August.
The ad will continue the lager's 'Good Call' theme and introduce Foster's Gold as the perfect beverage for mixed sex drinking occasions.
Foster's Gold, which is a 4.8% ABV premium bottled lager, went on sale last week.
Heineken rival Molson Coors is also extending its Carling brand into premium bottle lager with the launch of Carling Chrome later in the year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire