Plusnet launches Yorkshire Day spot
Plusnet, the Yorkshire-based broadband provider, is returning to TV screens with an ad to celebrate Yorkshire Day.
The 30-second ad to mark Yorkshire Day will premier during 'Emmerdale' on ITV1 at around 7.15pm tonight ( 1 August).
The ads will again feature straight-talking Joe and will introduce his dad, who makes his entrance driving a lawn mower.
The campaign will run throughout the remainder of 2011 to promote the broadband company's UK-based, 24/7 customer support.
Later in the month, Plusnet will run a 40-second ad for four weeks to promote the company's value for money. The spots features a rendition of Kaiser Chiefs' 'Ruby' performed by the Plusnet Brass Band.
The campaign was created by Karmarama and directed by Steve Bendelack. It was planned and bought by Maxus and Sam Walker was the campaign's creative lead.
Nick Rawlings, commercial director at Plusnet, said: "We've always been proud of our Sheffield roots. Our customer feedback suggests the 24/7 availability of our UK operations is popular so, we wanted to convey our local and friendly approach in the new campaign."
Walker said: "We chose to use a local theme and convey the emotional benefits of helpfulness and community that stem from this while keeping the character of Joe and the sense of Yorkshire we had created in our previous advertising.
"We have introduced his Dad after he worked well in radio executions back in the spring."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...