Swatch brand Tissot Watches drafts in John Doe for several project briefs
Consumer agency John Doe has been appointed to work on several projects to promote watch brand Tissot in the UK.
John Doe: wins projects for Tissot Watches
Tissot is part of the Swatch Group, the world’s largest watchmaking group, which owns 19 individual brands.
The initial project that John Doe will work on will be for Tissot’s Christmas press day, creating the event concept and promoting the watch portfolio to lifestyle media. Other projects will be briefed in the coming months.
The agency won the business with Swatch Group UK following a pitch process and will support the PR team on additional projects outside of the day-to-day press office, run by the in-house team.
Commenting on the appointment John Doe director Peter Chipchase said: ‘The brand has a dream platform to explore, combining an enviable heritage with industry-leading innovation.’
The brand launched its innovative Tactile collection in 1999 and has an extensive collection of multifunction touch screen watches including the T-Touch. In addition to its watchmaking heritage, Tissot is the official timekeeper and partner of several top sporting events such as the MotoGP and the world championships of cycling, fencing and ice hockey.
John Doe was recently appointed by Absolut Vodka to work as its retained consumer agency.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford