ValueClick acquires personalised ad technology company Dotomi
ValueClick, the online ad technology company, has acquired Dotomi , the personalised ad technology company for $295m (£181m).
Dotomi: acquired by ValueClick
US-based Dotomi provides personalised display advertising which is adapted in real-time at the user and impression level. Its main clients are retailer brands and travel aggregators.
Under the deal John Giuliani, chief executive officer of Dotomi, will continue to lead the business, reporting directly to James Zarley, ValueClick’s chief executive officer.
Jim Zarley, chief executive officer of ValueClick, said: "We will be in a position to meet the needs of marketers with a single relationship that will create marketing and analytic consistency. Our combined scale and expertise should accelerate their adoption of digital media.
"Together we believe we will create a new powerhouse in branding and performance-based advertising."
In April, ValueClick acquired mobile ad network Greystripe for a reported $70m in cash. Its other brands include Investopedia.com, ValueClickMedia and PriceRunner.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London