Barclays cuts digital roster for non-consumer to three
Barclays has appointed LBi, Profero and SapientNitro to a new global digital roster for its Wealth, Corporate and Capital divisions after a review process aimed at reducing the number of its agencies.
Barclays: cut non-consumer digital roster to three
The three digital agencies will handle projects for Barclays’ non-consumer divisions after a pitch process that saw ten shops compete for a place on the roster. Barclays previously used 26 agencies across the three businesses.
All three agencies have previously worked for Barclays. LBi’s work includes UK activity for the bank’s Wealth and Corporate divisions.
Advertising for Barclays Corporate is handled by Ogilvy & Mather and is thought to be unaffected by the review.
Digital agency arrangements for Barclays’ consumer brands is unaffected by the consolidation. Recent work for Barclays includes Dare’s "Rollercoaster" and "Water-slide" apps for Barclaycard that supported Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s brand advertising.
Last month, Barclays called a review of its £40 million global media planning and buying account, held in the UK by Walker Media. The brief involved all Barclays’ brands, including Barclaycard.
Barclays, which announced 3,000 job cuts this week, is waiting for the results of a review from the Independent Commission on Banking that is looking at whether the retail and investment arms of banks should be separated. Findings are due next month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...