JWT assists spinal injuries charity
JWT London will develop and create a new ad campaign for Aspire after the spinal injuries charity triumphed in the agency's first Campaigns for Good contest.
Campaigns for Good panel: Quinn, Bullmore, JWT's Claire Jackson and Sheppard
In June, JWT, working with the Media Trust, invited UK charities to apply for free help with their marketing in 2011.
Four organisations were shortlisted to pitch for the prize, with the winner chosen by a panel that included the former JWT chairman Jeremy Bullmore, JWT's head of planning, Tony Quinn, and the Media Trust's director of marketing, Gavin Sheppard.
The three other finalists – the African Health Policy Network, Safe and Sound Homes and the United Kingdom Sailing Academy – will all receive a support package.
A team of JWT planners will work with Aspire to create a campaign that will raise awareness and encourage more donors. The Media Trust will also provide ongoing volunteer communications support, resources and training over a three-month period.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...