JWT assists spinal injuries charity
JWT London will develop and create a new ad campaign for Aspire after the spinal injuries charity triumphed in the agency's first Campaigns for Good contest.
Campaigns for Good panel: Quinn, Bullmore, JWT's Claire Jackson and Sheppard
In June, JWT, working with the Media Trust, invited UK charities to apply for free help with their marketing in 2011.
Four organisations were shortlisted to pitch for the prize, with the winner chosen by a panel that included the former JWT chairman Jeremy Bullmore, JWT's head of planning, Tony Quinn, and the Media Trust's director of marketing, Gavin Sheppard.
The three other finalists – the African Health Policy Network, Safe and Sound Homes and the United Kingdom Sailing Academy – will all receive a support package.
A team of JWT planners will work with Aspire to create a campaign that will raise awareness and encourage more donors. The Media Trust will also provide ongoing volunteer communications support, resources and training over a three-month period.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London
- Consumer Insight Manager - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing £55 per annum + car, benefits, London
- Qualitative Research Manager - Boutique Agency NG Digital Marketing up to c £40k, Central London