GMG Radio retains Clear Marketing for ad business
GMG Radio has reappointed Clear Marketing Communications to its ad account for the Real Radio network.
Real Radio: Clear Marketing is retained for network's ad business
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch process handled by the AAR, involving TBWA\Manchester, Meteorite and Big Al’s Creative Emporium,
Clear Marketing will now begin work on a multimillion-pound campaign for the network, targeting women in their 30s.
Jonathan Gillespie, commercial director at GMG Radio Group, said: "Clear Marketing proposed a new creative strategy which really demonstrated their in-depth understanding of the Real brand and, crucially, its audience. We’re looking forward to a fresh marketing approach for the Real network, to build on what is already a strong brand."
Clear Marketing Communications has held GMG's radio business since 2004. The agency was also reappointed after a review of the account in 2008.
Real Radio network, which is available across Scotland, North-east and North-west England, Wales and Yorkshire, attracts a total audience of more than 2.5 million adults a week, according to the company.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Leader Purple Consultancy £55000 - £65000 per annum, Geneva
- Brand Manager Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London