GMG Radio retains Clear Marketing for ad business
GMG Radio has reappointed Clear Marketing Communications to its ad account for the Real Radio network.
Real Radio: Clear Marketing is retained for network's ad business
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch process handled by the AAR, involving TBWA\Manchester, Meteorite and Big Al’s Creative Emporium,
Clear Marketing will now begin work on a multimillion-pound campaign for the network, targeting women in their 30s.
Jonathan Gillespie, commercial director at GMG Radio Group, said: "Clear Marketing proposed a new creative strategy which really demonstrated their in-depth understanding of the Real brand and, crucially, its audience. We’re looking forward to a fresh marketing approach for the Real network, to build on what is already a strong brand."
Clear Marketing Communications has held GMG's radio business since 2004. The agency was also reappointed after a review of the account in 2008.
Real Radio network, which is available across Scotland, North-east and North-west England, Wales and Yorkshire, attracts a total audience of more than 2.5 million adults a week, according to the company.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...