Appointment to view: The University of Lincoln goes viral
With students everywhere receiving their A-Level results and considering university choices, the University of Lincoln has managed to go viral with some unofficial tongue-in-cheek ads. Watch the zombies in action, along with some official promotions by universities.
Lincoln gets a makeover for unofficial university ads
The most popular video aimed at tempting students to part with their cash in return for a top class education, uploaded by filmmaker Tom Ridgewell, has so far had more than one million views on YouTube.
University of Lincoln goes viral with some unofficial ads made by former student Tom Ridgewell
And a few of the official university ads around at the moment hoping to grab the attention of prospective students.
The University of Lincoln vs. Swans - Clearing Advert
University of Sunderland 2011 - featuring Josh Halliday, Journalism
Promotional video for media courses at the University of West London
Promotional video for the University of London - International Programmes
Student Testimonial: Tristan Hyde, Advertising and Marketing at Coventry University
Promotional video for Bournemouth University - The Media School partnership with Red Balloon
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London