Young's ties up with Jamie Oliver
Young's, the seafood specialist, is teaming up with celebrity chef Jamie Oliver to launch his first range of branded frozen seafood.
Jamie Oliver: to launch his first frozen seafood range with Young's
The range marks Oliver's first major food tie-up after severing ties from his high-profile association with Sainsbury's.
Oliver ended his relationship with Sainsbury's last month.
The range will be made up of 12 seafood products, which have been sourced from sustainable alternatives to haddock and cod, including pollock.
The range will hit supermarket shelves in September. It is thought to have gained listings in Tesco, Sainsbury's and Asda, among others.
The tie-up between the celebrity chef and Young's comes as consumers show an increased demand to buy sustainably sourced fish and seafood – a move that brands are looking to tap into.
Marks & Spencer launched a Forever Fish campaign, supporting its sustainable fishing policy and Sainsbury's rolled out the "switch to fish" campaign, which offered shoppers free sustainable fish, in a move backed by Oliver.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...