Young's ties up with Jamie Oliver
Young's, the seafood specialist, is teaming up with celebrity chef Jamie Oliver to launch his first range of branded frozen seafood.
Jamie Oliver: to launch his first frozen seafood range with Young's
The range marks Oliver's first major food tie-up after severing ties from his high-profile association with Sainsbury's.
Oliver ended his relationship with Sainsbury's last month.
The range will be made up of 12 seafood products, which have been sourced from sustainable alternatives to haddock and cod, including pollock.
The range will hit supermarket shelves in September. It is thought to have gained listings in Tesco, Sainsbury's and Asda, among others.
The tie-up between the celebrity chef and Young's comes as consumers show an increased demand to buy sustainably sourced fish and seafood – a move that brands are looking to tap into.
Marks & Spencer launched a Forever Fish campaign, supporting its sustainable fishing policy and Sainsbury's rolled out the "switch to fish" campaign, which offered shoppers free sustainable fish, in a move backed by Oliver.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London