Young's ties up with Jamie Oliver
Young's, the seafood specialist, is teaming up with celebrity chef Jamie Oliver to launch his first range of branded frozen seafood.
Jamie Oliver: to launch his first frozen seafood range with Young's
The range marks Oliver's first major food tie-up after severing ties from his high-profile association with Sainsbury's.
Oliver ended his relationship with Sainsbury's last month.
The range will be made up of 12 seafood products, which have been sourced from sustainable alternatives to haddock and cod, including pollock.
The range will hit supermarket shelves in September. It is thought to have gained listings in Tesco, Sainsbury's and Asda, among others.
The tie-up between the celebrity chef and Young's comes as consumers show an increased demand to buy sustainably sourced fish and seafood – a move that brands are looking to tap into.
Marks & Spencer launched a Forever Fish campaign, supporting its sustainable fishing policy and Sainsbury's rolled out the "switch to fish" campaign, which offered shoppers free sustainable fish, in a move backed by Oliver.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...