Rolls-Royce seeks agency for DM task
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is reviewing its direct marketing business.
Rolls-Royce: Partners Andrews Aldridge is the incumbent
The car marque is in talks with a number of agencies about the business, which is held by Partners Andrews Aldridge. The review is understood to be statutory.
Jolyon Nash, the director of sales and marketing at Rolls-Royce, is thought to be handling the review. The chosen agency is expected to work across CRM, trade events and direct marketing.
The BMW-owned luxury car brand has worked with PAA since 2008. The agency pitched as part of Engine against Rapier in a two-way shoot-out.
Rolls-Royce unveiled its latest major direct marketing campaign, created by PAA, in 2009 for the launch of the Rolls-Royce Ghost.
The global campaign launched across mail and e-mail and aimed to drive customers to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealer networks, where they could view the Ghost and collect a brochure.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London