Rolls-Royce seeks agency for DM task
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is reviewing its direct marketing business.
Rolls-Royce: Partners Andrews Aldridge is the incumbent
The car marque is in talks with a number of agencies about the business, which is held by Partners Andrews Aldridge. The review is understood to be statutory.
Jolyon Nash, the director of sales and marketing at Rolls-Royce, is thought to be handling the review. The chosen agency is expected to work across CRM, trade events and direct marketing.
The BMW-owned luxury car brand has worked with PAA since 2008. The agency pitched as part of Engine against Rapier in a two-way shoot-out.
Rolls-Royce unveiled its latest major direct marketing campaign, created by PAA, in 2009 for the launch of the Rolls-Royce Ghost.
The global campaign launched across mail and e-mail and aimed to drive customers to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealer networks, where they could view the Ghost and collect a brochure.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...