Dani Briers to take over as MD at PHD North
PHD North has appointed Dani Briers as its managing director, replacing Jason Spencer, who is joining ITV as its regional sales director in October.
Briers: joins from TBWA\Manchester
Briers joins from TBWA\Manchester, where he recently headed up all non-food business for The Co-operative Group, including Financial Services, Funeralcare and Travel. During his ten years at TBWA, Briers also worked on a secondment at Jessops as its head of marketing.
PHD North's clients include Irn-Bru, for which it created the award-winning "Bruzil" campaign.
Daren Rubins, the chief executive of PHD UK, said: "This is a fantastic appointment and reinforces PHD North's positioning as the smartest media agency outside of London."
Briers said: "I'm delighted to be joining an agency with such a fantastic creative reputation. PHD North already has a strong talent base, and I look forward to developing the agency's potential."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...