Dani Briers to take over as MD at PHD North
PHD North has appointed Dani Briers as its managing director, replacing Jason Spencer, who is joining ITV as its regional sales director in October.
Briers: joins from TBWA\Manchester
Briers joins from TBWA\Manchester, where he recently headed up all non-food business for The Co-operative Group, including Financial Services, Funeralcare and Travel. During his ten years at TBWA, Briers also worked on a secondment at Jessops as its head of marketing.
PHD North's clients include Irn-Bru, for which it created the award-winning "Bruzil" campaign.
Daren Rubins, the chief executive of PHD UK, said: "This is a fantastic appointment and reinforces PHD North's positioning as the smartest media agency outside of London."
Briers said: "I'm delighted to be joining an agency with such a fantastic creative reputation. PHD North already has a strong talent base, and I look forward to developing the agency's potential."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Marketing Project Officer Brand Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum, Cambridge
- Social Media Strategist Source £65000 - £75000 per annum + full benefits package, London