Myleene Klass to present Yahoo! web show
Yahoo! is launching an online series hosted by Myleene Klass as part of its strategy to create original content online.
Klass: will host Bumps, Babies And Beyond
The 48-part parenting series, Bumps, Babies And Beyond, has been produced in partnership with Group M Entertainment and Twofour.
Each four-minute episode for Yahoo!'s Lifestyle Channel will see Klass meet parents and share advice on bringing up children. It launches in September and runs for 12 weeks.
The move is part of a Yahoo! strategy to position itself as a premium content provider, and follows the recent launch of its celebrity site, omg!, in Europe and April 2010's deal to show the Barclays Premier League highlights online.
Last month, Yahoo! restructured its UK sales team under James Wildman, the managing director and vice-president of sales, UK and Ireland.
The company is currently recruiting for its Yahoo! Studio, which will focus on delivering creative solutions for advertisers around its content.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...