Myleene Klass to present Yahoo! web show
Yahoo! is launching an online series hosted by Myleene Klass as part of its strategy to create original content online.
Klass: will host Bumps, Babies And Beyond
The 48-part parenting series, Bumps, Babies And Beyond, has been produced in partnership with Group M Entertainment and Twofour.
Each four-minute episode for Yahoo!'s Lifestyle Channel will see Klass meet parents and share advice on bringing up children. It launches in September and runs for 12 weeks.
The move is part of a Yahoo! strategy to position itself as a premium content provider, and follows the recent launch of its celebrity site, omg!, in Europe and April 2010's deal to show the Barclays Premier League highlights online.
Last month, Yahoo! restructured its UK sales team under James Wildman, the managing director and vice-president of sales, UK and Ireland.
The company is currently recruiting for its Yahoo! Studio, which will focus on delivering creative solutions for advertisers around its content.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London