Agencies line up for Electoral Commission roster
The Electoral Commission is reviewing its £6 million creative, digital and media planning arrangements in a process run through COI.
Electoral Commission is reviewing
A tender has been issued to COI roster agencies inviting them to compete for the business. It is believed that six or seven agencies will be invited to present to the Electoral Commission.
Appointed agencies will work with the Electoral Commission for three years on campaigns that first make the public aware of upcoming elections and then inform them on how to vote.
The last time it reviewed, in 2006, the Electoral Commission appointed Farm Communications, Glue, i-level and Experience to its roster.
COI is working with Samantha Mills, the Electoral Commission’s head of campaigns, on the review process.
Events that will require communications through the Electoral Commission include the 2012 Scottish local elections and the next UK General Election as well as any ad hoc referendums, such as the recent referendum on the voting system for UK Parliamentary elections.
The Electoral Commission launched a TV ad in March that promoted a booklet published by the body that explained the local elections and the referendum. Created by Farm Communications, the "birds" spot featured booklets flying around British streets and into people’s homes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London