Esure kicks off digital media agency review
Esure, the internet and phone-based insurance company, is conducting a review of its digital media business, currently held by Equimedia.
Esure: Michael Winner-fronted ad
The insurer is reviewing all digital media planning and buying as well as its search strategies across brands and products including esure, First Alternative, Halifax Car Insurance and the female- focused car insurance brand Shelias' Wheels. The review also covers affiliate partnerships and display activity.
Carat, the incumbent on the offline account, is unaffected by the review.
Dorothy Fulton, who was appointed as the head of marketing at esure in May, will lead the process.
Esure appointed Equimedia in 2008, after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The review does not affect the company's arrangement with its digital agency, The Unit, which creates banners and marketing activity using online platforms such as Facebook. Esure's above the line creative is handled in-house.
Over the past ten years, esure's advertising has become known for featuring the film director-turned-food-critic Michael Winner, who used the catchphrase "calm down, dear".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London