Esure kicks off digital media agency review
Esure, the internet and phone-based insurance company, is conducting a review of its digital media business, currently held by Equimedia.
Esure: Michael Winner-fronted ad
The insurer is reviewing all digital media planning and buying as well as its search strategies across brands and products including esure, First Alternative, Halifax Car Insurance and the female- focused car insurance brand Shelias' Wheels. The review also covers affiliate partnerships and display activity.
Carat, the incumbent on the offline account, is unaffected by the review.
Dorothy Fulton, who was appointed as the head of marketing at esure in May, will lead the process.
Esure appointed Equimedia in 2008, after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The review does not affect the company's arrangement with its digital agency, The Unit, which creates banners and marketing activity using online platforms such as Facebook. Esure's above the line creative is handled in-house.
Over the past ten years, esure's advertising has become known for featuring the film director-turned-food-critic Michael Winner, who used the catchphrase "calm down, dear".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...