Primesight creates new Focus division
Primesight, the outdoor media owner, has created a new division called Focus to combine its digital portfolio, health clubs, cinemas and its premium Icon formats, to be led by current strategy director Tim de Monte.
Primesight: creates new Focus division
In his new role as Focus strategy director, de Monte will be charged with bringing together the sales people responsible for Primesight's digital and premium sites, and formats in health clubs such as David Lloyd, Esporta and LA Fitness and cinemas.
De Monte will report to Nigel Clarkson, sales and marketing director of Primesight, and he will be supported by specialist trading executive Steve DeCastro, who will become Focus group trading account manager.
Prior to joining Primesight as strategy director on the WPP out-of-home specialist Kinetic and its assorted agencies, de Monte was the sales and marketing director at outdoor media owner Adrenalin Advertising.
DeCastro joined Primesight following the acquisition of the large-format portfolio of Titan Outdoor in September 2009.
Other people in the Focus team, reporting to de Monte, include Claire Prendergast and Nadia Kamel on health clubs and cinema, and Navelli Cosgrove on the Glasgow Subway.
As part of the changes Nigel Fung, currently working with OMD, PHD and Carat as agency sales account manager, has been promoted to the position of strategy director for Kinetic and its assorted agencies.
Clarkson said: "Focus was formed due to the rapid growth of the digital market, the introduction of our first digital sites and our newly launched Icon premium division.
"This new team was developed for areas of the business that, as the name suggests, require specific focus. Tim and Steve are the ideal candidates to take this forward and we know the traditional formats will be in safe hands with Nigel Fung."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- B2B Account Director AF Selection £40,000, Birmingham
- Copywriter-large leading business ADLIB Up to £30k, Dorset
- Head of Design for top Integrated Advertising Agency Mavis Recruitment £80k dependent on experience, Central London
- Mid-Weight Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London