Bupa shortlists four agencies in £10m media review
Bupa is believed to have shortlisted four agencies to vie for its £10m media planning and buying business, including Publicis Groupe incumbent Starcom.
Bupa: 2009 'June and Ernie' spot by WCRS
Other agencies battling for the Bupa account are WPP agencies MEC and Mindshare and Omnicom's PHD. Joint incumbent Carat Manchester, formerly called MediaVest Manchester, is not believed to be involved going forward.
Bupa is looking for an agency through ISBA’s intermediary service. The health provider spent £3.2m on TV, £1.7m on press and more than £2m on DM activity in the past 12 months, according to Nielsen, with the rest of the spend spread across radio, outdoor and online.
Bupa appointed OglivyOne to handle its digital, direct marketing, experimental, print and press activity last year.
Bupa accounts held by OglivyOne and WCRS&Co are not believed to be affected by the media review.
Bupa is also set to unveil its latest TV ad campaign for its new health insurance product, Bupa By You, next week (5 September).
The multi-million pound, integrated, through-the- line campaign promotes the adaptable and affordable nature of Bupa By You. Media buying has been handled by Carat.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...