Bupa shortlists four agencies in £10m media review
Bupa is believed to have shortlisted four agencies to vie for its £10m media planning and buying business, including Publicis Groupe incumbent Starcom.
Bupa: 2009 'June and Ernie' spot by WCRS
Other agencies battling for the Bupa account are WPP agencies MEC and Mindshare and Omnicom's PHD. Joint incumbent Carat Manchester, formerly called MediaVest Manchester, is not believed to be involved going forward.
Bupa is looking for an agency through ISBA’s intermediary service. The health provider spent £3.2m on TV, £1.7m on press and more than £2m on DM activity in the past 12 months, according to Nielsen, with the rest of the spend spread across radio, outdoor and online.
Bupa appointed OglivyOne to handle its digital, direct marketing, experimental, print and press activity last year.
Bupa accounts held by OglivyOne and WCRS&Co are not believed to be affected by the media review.
Bupa is also set to unveil its latest TV ad campaign for its new health insurance product, Bupa By You, next week (5 September).
The multi-million pound, integrated, through-the- line campaign promotes the adaptable and affordable nature of Bupa By You. Media buying has been handled by Carat.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London