Barclays promotes mortgages in latest TV push
Barclays has rolled out a new ad in its 'Take One Small Step' campaign, which promotes the bank's offset mortgage product.
The three-month campaign features a TV ad, once again voiced by comedian Stephen Merchant, alongside video-on-demand, print, digital, and in-branch activity.
It is the 30th ad in the 'Take One Small Step' series, which began in March 2009.
It continues with the theme of using visual metaphors. The TV execution features a woman standing beside a giant egg timer to illustrate how savings can be used to reduce monthly mortgage payments.
The bank will also roll out a series of online customer videos that demonstrate, "in a personable way", the benefits of an offset mortgage.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London