Barclays promotes mortgages in latest TV push
Barclays has rolled out a new ad in its 'Take One Small Step' campaign, which promotes the bank's offset mortgage product.
The three-month campaign features a TV ad, once again voiced by comedian Stephen Merchant, alongside video-on-demand, print, digital, and in-branch activity.
It is the 30th ad in the 'Take One Small Step' series, which began in March 2009.
It continues with the theme of using visual metaphors. The TV execution features a woman standing beside a giant egg timer to illustrate how savings can be used to reduce monthly mortgage payments.
The bank will also roll out a series of online customer videos that demonstrate, "in a personable way", the benefits of an offset mortgage.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...