Britvic Glitter Berry targets festive drinkers
Britvic is investing £2.5m to market a limited edition J2O variant called Glitter Berry in the run-up to the Christmas period.
J2O: Britvic introduces Glitter Berry for the Christmas market
The drink will be backed from November by a marketing campaign featuring TV, cinema, point of sale and sampling activity. The campaign builds on the 'Smile Tastebuds' work released earlier this year.
The new variant mixes red grape, cherry and a "hint of spice" with edible glitter.
Helen Gorman, brand controller at Britvic, said: "The lead up to Christmas will be full of parties and other social gatherings, and as a premium adult soft drink, J2O will have an important role to play.
"Our limited edition J2O Glitter Berry, is not only delicious, but it will act as a great ice breaker with its fun, glittery design.
"It’s the first of its kind in the soft drinks category, and we’re confident it will appeal to adults looking for a bit of glitz and glamour – not to mention a delicious drink - this winter."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...