Britvic Glitter Berry targets festive drinkers
Britvic is investing £2.5m to market a limited edition J2O variant called Glitter Berry in the run-up to the Christmas period.
J2O: Britvic introduces Glitter Berry for the Christmas market
The drink will be backed from November by a marketing campaign featuring TV, cinema, point of sale and sampling activity. The campaign builds on the 'Smile Tastebuds' work released earlier this year.
The new variant mixes red grape, cherry and a "hint of spice" with edible glitter.
Helen Gorman, brand controller at Britvic, said: "The lead up to Christmas will be full of parties and other social gatherings, and as a premium adult soft drink, J2O will have an important role to play.
"Our limited edition J2O Glitter Berry, is not only delicious, but it will act as a great ice breaker with its fun, glittery design.
"It’s the first of its kind in the soft drinks category, and we’re confident it will appeal to adults looking for a bit of glitz and glamour – not to mention a delicious drink - this winter."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region