Reckitt Benckiser unites health brands in £10m ad drive
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is launching a £10m marketing push that combines its Lemsip, Strepsils and Meltus brands for the first time.
Reckitt Benckiser: rolls out healthcare campaign
The 'Don't Lose a day' campaign will offer consumers "expert advice" about the products they should to use to treat different symptoms.
The campaign breaks in October and will run across TV, digital, social media, radio, PR and point-of-sale platforms. Each of the three brands’ Facebook pages and sites will feature a "remedy
advisor" which will provide guidance for consumers.
Lemsip has a value share of more than 40% of the cold and flu market. According to RB, consumers spent more than £138m in the category last year.
The activity, which marks the first time RB has marketed the three over-the-counter brands together in one campaign, follows a cross-brand spring cleaning push for RB's household care brands last January.
The latter promoted its Dettol, Cillit Bang, Harpic, Vanish and Finish brands under the strapline "Join the great British cleaning blitz".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...