Reckitt Benckiser unites health brands in £10m ad drive
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is launching a £10m marketing push that combines its Lemsip, Strepsils and Meltus brands for the first time.
Reckitt Benckiser: rolls out healthcare campaign
The 'Don't Lose a day' campaign will offer consumers "expert advice" about the products they should to use to treat different symptoms.
The campaign breaks in October and will run across TV, digital, social media, radio, PR and point-of-sale platforms. Each of the three brands’ Facebook pages and sites will feature a "remedy
advisor" which will provide guidance for consumers.
Lemsip has a value share of more than 40% of the cold and flu market. According to RB, consumers spent more than £138m in the category last year.
The activity, which marks the first time RB has marketed the three over-the-counter brands together in one campaign, follows a cross-brand spring cleaning push for RB's household care brands last January.
The latter promoted its Dettol, Cillit Bang, Harpic, Vanish and Finish brands under the strapline "Join the great British cleaning blitz".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London