YouGov restructures senior management
YouGov, the online market research agency, has restructured its senior management and promoted its UK chief executive to a broader role, to bolster its European executive team.
YouGov: management restructure designed to boost European executive team
YouGov said the management changes signified the health of the agency, which will report a financial update to the City later this month.
Tim Britton, chief executive of YouGov’s UK operations, has now been given a broader remit and has been promoted to the role of chief operating officer Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
Britton, who has been UK chief executive since 2088, will be responsible for directing YouGov's operations across the regions, as well as directing the global development of YouGov’s research tool, Omnibus.
His UK role will be taken on by Phil Rance, the former managing director EMEA, at Research Now, the global online data collection company.
The changes have been implemented by Stephan Shakespeare, YouGov's chief executive and co-founder.
Shakespeare has also rung the changes at YouGov's German operations, appointing former Millward Brown executive Andreas Sperling as new chief executive.
According to its last full-year financial results, YouGov reported a pre-tax loss of £9.6m after its bottom line was hit by a £7.9m impairment charge.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...