Topman makes first foray into Facebook commerce
Topman, the Arcadia-owned men's fashion retailer, has launched a storefront on its Facebook page.
Topman: launches Facebook store
Visitors to the Topman Facebook page will now be able to browse through a selected range of clothing and accessories and "like" and add items to a shopping basket.
The shop, created by Facebook commerce specialist Zibaba, is not transactional, however. Shoppers who wish to make a purchase will be directed to the brand’s website.
At the start of the year, ASOS became the first brand in the UK to launch a fully transactional Facebook store and has since been followed by French Connection, P&G and Best Buy.
However the number of brands dipping their toe into selling via the social networking platform has been steadily increasing in recent months.
Uniqlo, HMV and Firetrap are among retailers adding a store feature to their Facebook pages.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...