Topman makes first foray into Facebook commerce
Topman, the Arcadia-owned men's fashion retailer, has launched a storefront on its Facebook page.
Topman: launches Facebook store
Visitors to the Topman Facebook page will now be able to browse through a selected range of clothing and accessories and "like" and add items to a shopping basket.
The shop, created by Facebook commerce specialist Zibaba, is not transactional, however. Shoppers who wish to make a purchase will be directed to the brand’s website.
At the start of the year, ASOS became the first brand in the UK to launch a fully transactional Facebook store and has since been followed by French Connection, P&G and Best Buy.
However the number of brands dipping their toe into selling via the social networking platform has been steadily increasing in recent months.
Uniqlo, HMV and Firetrap are among retailers adding a store feature to their Facebook pages.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London