Appointment to view: Ariel spreads jam across Stockholm Central Station
Detergent brand Ariel rigged up a jam wielding robot controlled via an open Facebook page to prove the stain-busting power of its soap powder in a unique 'aim, stain and win' "live gaming experience".
The robot arm was set up in a glass booth in Stockholm Central Station where passersby could watch 1000 items of clothes being splattered with lingonberry jam, chocolate drink and tomato ketchup.
The robot was controlled via a Facebook page, which anyone living in Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden could log on to and direct the robot.
Individual users had a brief period to control the robot and aim it at clothing passing by on a runner. If they hit an item, it was washed and then delivered to them to prove the stain was removed.
The activity, created by Saatchi & Saatchi Stockholm, is part of a wider digital campaign running across Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)