Appointment to view: Ariel spreads jam across Stockholm Central Station
Detergent brand Ariel rigged up a jam wielding robot controlled via an open Facebook page to prove the stain-busting power of its soap powder in a unique 'aim, stain and win' "live gaming experience".
The robot arm was set up in a glass booth in Stockholm Central Station where passersby could watch 1000 items of clothes being splattered with lingonberry jam, chocolate drink and tomato ketchup.
The robot was controlled via a Facebook page, which anyone living in Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden could log on to and direct the robot.
Individual users had a brief period to control the robot and aim it at clothing passing by on a runner. If they hit an item, it was washed and then delivered to them to prove the stain was removed.
The activity, created by Saatchi & Saatchi Stockholm, is part of a wider digital campaign running across Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)