IPC boosts digital team with two appointments
IPC Media has boosted its digital department by promoting Tara Hamilton-Whitaker to the role of digital development director and Cathy Ma to head of social media.
Tara Hamilton-Whitaker: promoted to digital development director, IPC
Hamilton-Whitaker, who was digital programme director for IPC Digital, will oversee technology development, social media product development and digital capital investment, reporting to digital director Neil Robinson.
Social media product manager Ma becomes head of social media, working on social media partnerships, marketing techniques and brand engagement, reporting to Hamilton-Whitaker.
Robinson said: "These promotions are about recognising two important strategic pillars of IPC Digital strategy – social media and the diversification of our revenue mix.
"Tara has lead a whole host of initiatives in and around our technology group IPC Digital over the past two years, but it has been clear she has much to offer the wider business. This promotion is in recognition of her ability to innovate and accelerate opportunities within our brand teams, and is much deserved."
IPC announced last week that it had brokered a six-month deal with Procter & Gamble to allow its brands to advertise across the mobile websites of Marie Claire, Now, Good to Know, Look, InStyle, Woman & Home, and House to Home.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London