Costa Coffee rolls out 'sharing' variants
Costa Coffee is aiming to take on arch-rival Starbucks with the launch of two coffee products, specially made for "sharing".
Costa Coffee: rolls out sharing variants
The chain will trial "softbrew" and "cafetière" variants at selected London outlets, aimed at consumers who want to share coffee.
Costa's softbrew coffee uses a "pour-over" method – the drink is poured through a single filter in front of consumers.
It follows Starbucks' launch of its premium coffee, Reserve, which also uses the "pour-over" method.
Kevin Hydes, head of UK marketing at Costa, said: "The softbrew and cafetière products will address the needs of customers who want to share or prolong their coffee enjoyment."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...