Costa Coffee rolls out 'sharing' variants
Costa Coffee is aiming to take on arch-rival Starbucks with the launch of two coffee products, specially made for "sharing".
Costa Coffee: rolls out sharing variants
The chain will trial "softbrew" and "cafetière" variants at selected London outlets, aimed at consumers who want to share coffee.
Costa's softbrew coffee uses a "pour-over" method – the drink is poured through a single filter in front of consumers.
It follows Starbucks' launch of its premium coffee, Reserve, which also uses the "pour-over" method.
Kevin Hydes, head of UK marketing at Costa, said: "The softbrew and cafetière products will address the needs of customers who want to share or prolong their coffee enjoyment."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Marketing Specialist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £33000 per annum, Coventry
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain c. £55K, Lambeth, Central London
- Senior Account Manager, Digital - Automotive Account Copeland Select High £30,000s, London