Air Wick launches £3m Christmas push
Air Wick, the Reckitt Benckiser air freshener brand, is launching a £3m Christmas campaign to support of its new colour-changing candle.
Air Wick: rolls out colour-changing candle range
The "touch of luxury" rainbow candle uses a heat-sensitive light sensor that creates a "kaleidoscope" of pastel colours when the candle is lit.
The candle is available in "seasonal fragrances", including mulled wine and cinnamon apple, rich vanilla and caramel swirl, and cocoa truffle and cream.
The new product is being supported by TV, in-store, print and digital activity launches 10 October and runs until the end of the year.
Last week, Marketing revealed that RB will be launching a £10m marketing push for three of its over-the-counter brands in October.
It marks the first time that the Lemsip, Strepsils and Meltus brands have been pulled together under the same brand message.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...