Tatler launches restaurant guide app
Condé Nast magazine Tatler has launched its restaurant guide as an Apple iOS app in partnership with Laurent-Perrier Champagne.
Tatler: launches restaurant guide app
The annual guide has been offering readers of the magazine "must-have" reviews of the best places to eat in London and the UK since 1987 and is now available in a digital format for the first time.
Key features multi-method searches based on food type, restaurant name or area using GPS. Through the app, users can call or email restaurants directly to book, or link through to their websites to read more.
The app also offers exclusive deals from Laurent-Perrier.
Kate Reardon, editor of Tatler, said: "It's crazy, but my mind usually goes entirely and unequivocally blank when I'm trying to think of a restaurant. Now I shall simply seize the nearest iPhone or iPod touch and swiftly be reminded of the embarrassment of riches on my doorstep."
Danny Brennan, head of marketing at Laurent-Perrier, said: "Our relationships within the world of gastronomy are of vital importance to us and we’re really proud to be supporting the finest and most exciting culinary offerings via this new app; we’re confident that it’ll prove a great success."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Senior Data and Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £45,000 + bens, Central London
- Business Director - Data Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £75,000, London
- Programme Director Direct Recruitment £75k - £90k, London
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment c£45,000 + bens, Greater London